Many people love chicken and I know they can spend a lot of time making baked chicken breast recipe and enjoy it. Today, together with me learn – How To Cook Chicken Breast in the Oven and you can make your family surprise with this yummy dish.
1. Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- Salt (to taste)
- White pepper powder (to taste)
- A teaspoon of cayenne ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ stick of butter (melted)
- 1½ teaspoon minced garlic
- A teaspoon of dried Italian herbs seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
How long to cook chicken breast in the oven
It takes 20-30 minutes to cook chicken breasts in the oven.
Since the size of chicken breast and oven temperatures may vary, therefore a 4-ounce chicken breast requires 25-30 minutes at 350°F. If the chicken breast size is less the 4-ounces then it will be done within 20 minutes.
Instructions – How To Bake Chicken Breast
Step 1: Set the oven for preheating at 400°F.
Step 2: while the oven is heating, sprinkle salt, white pepper, and cayenne ground on both sides of the chicken breasts and keep aside.
Step 3: Now, take the bowl of melted butter, add the Italian dried herb seasoning, freshly chopped parsley leaves, and minced garlic. Mix well and keep aside.
Step 4: Place a pan on the stove, drizzle the olive oil, and wait for it to get hot over medium heat.
Step 5: Now, time to transfer the seasoned chicken breasts on the hot pan. Cook each side for a couple of minutes. While searing put the butter herb mix on the chicken breasts. Keep spooning the pan liquids on the chicken breasts continuously during the cooking process.
Step 6: Turn off the stove and put the pan in the preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Ensure the internal temperature reads 165°F in the digital thermometer. Take the pan out of the oven, move the gorgeous garlic butter chicken breast into the serving dish. Brush with the pan’s leftover liquid.
- To enjoy the premium-quality taste, use organic fresh chicken breast pieces for this recipe.
- Do not skip the 10 minutes oven preheating time. It’s essential!
- Cumin powder, coriander powder, dried rosemary/thyme, and taco seasoning are some seasoning optional you may use for the recipe.
- Do keep an eye for the garlic, do not let them burn in the pan.
- To cut down on calories, you can skip the butter and make the dish entirely with olive oil.
Can you name all the steps I have shared with you? Please remember that there are 6 steps in our recipe. Alright, you now can know How to cook chicken breast in the oven, let’s do it and enjoy!
Read More: How to cook chicken sausage