Many people love chicken and I know they can spend a lot of time making baked chicken breast recipe and enjoy it. Today, together with me learn – How To Cook Chicken Breast in the Oven and you can make your family surprise with this yummy dish.
1. Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- Salt (to taste)
- White pepper powder (to taste)
- A teaspoon of cayenne ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ stick of butter (melted)
- 1½ teaspoon minced garlic
- A teaspoon of dried Italian herbs seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley
How Long To Bake Chicken Breast
It takes 20-30 minutes to bake chicken breasts
Since the size of chicken breast and oven temperatures may vary, therefore a 4-ounce chicken breast requires 25-30 minutes at 350°F. If the chicken breast size is less the 4-ounces then it will be done within 20 minutes.
Instructions – How To Bake Chicken Breast
Step 1: Set the oven for preheating at 400°F.
Step 2: while the oven is heating, sprinkle salt, white pepper, and cayenne ground on both sides of the chicken breasts and keep aside.
Step 3: Now, take the bowl of melted butter, add the Italian dried herb seasoning, freshly chopped parsley leaves, and minced garlic. Mix well and keep aside.
Step 4: Place a pan on the stove, drizzle the olive oil, and wait for it to get hot over medium heat.
Step 5: Now, time to transfer the seasoned chicken breasts on the hot pan. Cook each side for a couple of minutes. While searing put the butter herb mix on the chicken breasts. Keep spooning the pan liquids on the chicken breasts continuously during the cooking process.
Step 6: Turn off the stove and put the pan in the preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Ensure the internal temperature reads 165°F in the digital thermometer. Take the pan out of the oven, move the gorgeous garlic butter chicken breast into the serving dish. Brush with the pan’s leftover liquid.
Tips When Baking Chicken Breast
- To enjoy the premium-quality taste, use organic fresh chicken breast pieces for this recipe.
- Do not skip the 10 minutes oven preheating time. It’s essential!
- Cumin powder, coriander powder, dried rosemary/thyme, and taco seasoning are some seasoning optional you may use for the recipe.
- Do keep an eye for the garlic, do not let them burn in the pan.
- To cut down on calories, you can skip the butter and make the dish entirely with olive oil.
Can you name all the steps I have shared with you? Please remember that there are 6 steps in our recipe. Alright, you now can know How to cook chicken breast in the oven, let’s do it and enjoy!
Read More: How to cook chicken sausage