I am sure that you have enjoyed the top round roast at least once time. Do you love tasty and yummy food? If you still want to enjoy it, let’s learn How To Cook Top Round Roast with me.
1. Top Round Roast Beef Recipe
- 3½-4 pound top round roast beef
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2-2½ teaspoons onion powder
- 2-2½ teaspoons salt (or as per taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
How long to cook a top round roast
It takes 75 minutes to cook top round roast beef weighing around 4 pounds. You’ll also need an additional 5 minutes prepping time and 15 minutes resting time.
Cooking Process: Top Round Roast Beef Recipe
Step 1: Set the oven for preheating at 450°f.
Step 2: Meanwhile, put all the spices and herbs in the grinder. Pulse for a few seconds!
Step 3: Place the top round roast beef in a shallow baking tray. Sprinkle the spice-herb seasoning on the meat. Rub the seasoning on the top and sides then flip the meat to sprinkle and rub the seasoning on the bottom side.
Step 4: Place the tray in the oven and let it bake at 450°f for 15 minutes. After that, lower the temperature to 350°f and set the timer to 60 minutes. At 30 minutes interval, take out the tray, flip the meat, and place it back in the oven to finish cooking. Take out the meat from the oven and cover it with foil paper. Let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips when making Top Round Roast Beef Recipe
- After taking the meat out of the oven, test it’s doneness by inserting a cooking thermometer till the meat’s center. If the temperature reads 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit, then the top round roast beef is perfectly cooked.
- If you like the flavor of Worchester sauce, you may coat the meat with the sauce before rubbing the spice herb seasoning.
Isn’t the above given “Top Round Roast Beef Recipe” recipe utterly easy and convenient to make? With absolutely no chopping, grating, or laborious prepping, you can conveniently make this spice & herb-coated top round roast beef right at home for family meals or get-togethers.
Whoah, you must laugh and feel happy after cooking this. How To Cook Top Round Roast when you are just beginner? Do not worry because we can help! One again, read and follow all above steps to enjoy the best dish ever.
Read More: Eye Of Round Roast Recipe