If you are looking for the best way to cook pork chops on search engines, I think you are at the right place. Because in this article, I will instruct you on how to cook pork chops in the oven.
1. How To Cook Pork Chops in the Oven
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Preheat your oven to 350 ° F.
In a small bowl, add olive oil, salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, and brown sugar then mix well
Pat dry your pork chops with paper towels then brush the spice mixture mixed in step 2 on both sides of the pork chop
Place seasoned pork chops on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Pork chops are done when the internal temperature of pork chops reaches 145 ° F
Remove from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
3. Tips To Cook Pork Chops Delicious in the Oven
- Choose the right cut of pork chop. boneless loin chops are the best type of pork chop for cooking as they are lean and tender. However, bone-in pork chops or rib chops will also work well.
- Season your pork chops with a rub or spice blend. This will help to enhance the flavor of the meat and make it moister.
- After seasoning pork chops with spices or soak in the marinade, you need to cook them immediately. Otherwise salt will draw water out of your pork chops and they can’t become tender after cooking
- Preheat your oven, or air fryer before cooking the pork chops. This will help to ensure that they cook evenly throughout.
- Allow the pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute back into the meat, making them more flavorful and juicy.
4. What To Serve With Oven Baked Pork Chop?
When it comes to pairing side dishes with pork chops, the possibilities are endless. Here are some of the best side dishes to serve alongside your oven-baked pork chops:
Roasted Potatoes: Roasted potatoes are a classic side dish that pairs perfectly with oven-baked pork chops. You just cut potatoes into cubes, toss them with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper, and bake in the oven at 400°F for about 30 minutes or until they’re golden brown and crispy.
Mashed Potatoes: Everyone loves the creamy, buttery flavor of mashed potatoes, and they’re a great side dish for oven-baked pork chops.
Adding some steamed vegetables to your pork chop dinner is a great way to add some extra nutrition and flavor. You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, but some of the most popular options include broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and green beans.
Coleslaw is a cool and creamy side dish that goes perfectly with oven-baked pork chops. You can make it in a bowl by combining shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, and a bit of vinegar and sugar.
Baked Apples: Baked apples are a delicious and healthy side dish to serve with oven-baked pork chops. You can make them in the oven by cutting apples into slices, tossing them with a bit of cinnamon and sugar, and baking them in the oven at 375°F for about 25 minutes or until they’re golden brown and tender.
These are just a few of the many side dishes that pair well with oven-baked pork chops. No matter which combination you choose, adding a variety of sides to your meal will make it a hit with your family and friends.
Now, you know how to cook pork chops in the oven properly. After reading this article, I hope that you will have tender and juicy pork chops at home. Good luck
We’d love to hear from you! So let us know what you think! Leave a comment on this recipe. This will help us know how you made this recipe. and let others know why they should try it!