Smoked pork chops and sweet potatoes are a great combination. How to cook smoked pork chops with sweet potatoes is not really difficult, it is easy to do. Here are instructions how to cook smoked pork chops with sweet potatoes. It will help your family have a delicious meal.
- 3 smoked pork chops (about 2 1/2 oz each)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices and slices quartered
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, cut into thin wedges and wedges separated
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Directions – How To Cook Smoked Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes
1. Take a small bowl, mix oil, cinnamon, cumin and coriander. Then take a large bowl, mix sweet potato, apples and onion. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil-spice mixture
3.Next, stir brown sugar into remaining oil (mixture will be thick). Rub mixture over 1 side of each pork chop.
4. Move vegetable mixture to into of pan. Place pork chops, coated side up, on other side of pan.
5. Heat oven to 425 F. Put the pan in the oven. Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until smoked pork chops is thoroughly heated and sweet potato