If you are searching for how to cook salmon pan sear on google or other search engines, I think you are at the right place because, in this article, we will instruct you how to make the pan-seared salmon recipe. This is one of the best ways to enjoy salmon.
1. Pan Sear Salmon Recipe
- 2 Fresh Salmon fillets with skin (6-ounces each)
- Salt (½ teaspoon or to taste)
- Black pepper powder (½ teaspoon or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 cloves of garlic (peeled & minced)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1- 1½ tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped) (for garnishing)
- A heavy-bottomed pan, kitchen towel, spatula, & basting brush
Step 1: Place the pan on the stove and set the heat to medium-low. Drizzle the olive oil and let it heat. While the oil is heating, place the fresh salmon fillets on the chopping board and dry them using kitchen towels. Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on each fillet.
Step 2: Next, transfer the seasoned salmon fillets (flesh-side down) to the hot pan. Gently press the fillets so that the real flesh touches the pan and cooks evenly. Sear for 3-4 minutes until the fillets are beautifully golden and crisp.
Step 3: Now, flip the fillets. Sear the skin-side for 1 minute. Add the butter and garlic to the pan. Continue to sear the fillets for three more minutes while basting them with the garlic butter regularly.
Step 4: Finally, turn off the stove. Remove the pan-seared salmon fillets on a serving dish—spoon one tablespoon of lemon juice on each fillet. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley leaves. Enjoy!
Now that you know how to make the pan-sear salmon recipe, you can re-read the article if you’re still not confident. I hope you will complete this dish.
Read More: How To Cook Salmon in the Oven