How to roast green beans is one of the cooking methods that many people search on google, besides steamed or sauteed green beans. If you are looking for the perfect oven-roasted green beans recipe, I think you are in the right place because this article is exactly what you need to read.
1. Roasted Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- One tablespoon olive oil (canola oil/ peanut oil)
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder
- One tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- Two tablespoons grated parmesan
- Roasted sesame and some herbs
- A lined baking dish & paring knife
- Set the oven for preheating at 425F.
- Trim both ends of each bean, rinse them under cool tap water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Line a shallow baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the prepped fresh green beans into the plate in an even layer.
- Drizzle the oil on top of the beans and sprinkle the salt. Massage the oil and salt to coat all the beans uniformly. Spread out the beans in one layer.
- Put the dish in the middle rack of the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Take out the tray to add the minced garlic and grated parmesan seasoning. Toss them using tongs.
- Put the tray back in the oven for eight more minutes.
Then let cool the roasted fresh green beans at room temperature for 5 minutes and garnish with some herbs like scallion, chives, and basil; you can also sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds. They are soft, crunchy, and amazingly flavorful.
Now that you know to make a roasted green beans recipe, it’s not too tricky to do, right?. Hopefully, this article of ours will help you successfully make this dish. Good Luck